Wednesday, May 15

Ok, some thoughts before I go to bed and wake up early to do HW before I see Star Wars:

I drove out to Tacoma today to see the Master's College Choir sing. They did a great job. I also got to meet a friend of Dan's, who I have emailed back and fourth to, but never met. That was also fun.

GETTING to the place in Tacoma though was NOT fun. Took me 3 hours to find the place. But on a good note, I did get to see Tacoma. And honestly, I don't forsee any plans to go back anytime soon.

Let me know what you think of the new look. I learned an important lesson tonight. People actually READ this. (Although I think I can count my readers on one hand, but still, ya gotta start somewhere.)

Have a good night, feel free to IM me or drop me a line about your thoughts on the new look!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***