Monday, May 6

Well, as some of you might know I thoughly enjoy new bands. Bands people don't know, that could be very good but if you mention them people go "Who?!". I have found such a band. The David Crowder Band is just such a band. A GREAT deal right now at Family Christian Bookstores! $11 something for the CD, and honestly I enjoy the CD a lot and feel it was worth the $11. So go out right now and get it. (I advocate actually BUYING the CD because it's always great to help new bands out.)

In other news I got the Avalon CD "O2" as well. Haven't listened to it yet. But I enjoy that remix idea thing.

Ok... stuff to do... but I wanted to let you know that the whole "email Ben week" thing went over like a sack of lead. Maybe we'll try it again sometime this summer.

Catch ya all later...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***