Sunday, June 23

Just got back from Jessica's graduation party. It was, as they say, a "Kick in the Pants". (Which is a good thing BTW) I was actually surprised. (Not that Jess can't throw good parties.) I was just expecting enough people to pack out her living room all kind of sitting around semi-quietly munching on crackers. WRONG: Try enough people to fill their rather large house, fun going on outside, and enough conversation going on inside to keep anyone happy. Got to see some people I haven't seen for a while, and the food was good.

(Note to anyone: Chocolate covered strawberries are the best thing you can do with fruit and chocolate. I haven't had them in AGES, but I have already had them twice this year. They fall under my "rare" things I get to eat. So the question is how do you remain dignififed while trying to pile as many as you can on your plate!? )

Also, Tuesday I am trying to get some people together to go out to Woodbe Island for the day. If you want to come drop me an email!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***