Wednesday, June 5

Several things of note. I have a final tomorrow, and I have been too busy to study very hard for it. We'll see how it goes.

IN other news things are shaping up to be a pretty cool summer. I have been thinking more about the places I want to go on "Day Trips" and I think it will be fun. I will create a website dedicated to the summer day trips as soon as I get it more together. I will also have a mailing list for anyone that wants to be informed of upcoming Day-trips that I wil be taking. Pretty much they will be: "This is when I am going, anyone is allowed to come along, in fact the more the merrier, and feel free to invite other friends." Details to follow... stay tunned.

Third and final note: We had 4 new people in the store today. So that was kind'a fun. I am starting to feel more and more like senority, and I've only been here since November. =)
I got to work like a whole 45 minutes early today because I had to renew my tabs for my car and that took a WAY shorter time than I thought it would take, so I had some free-time. Anyway, one of the Oswald Chamber's books I had ordered had come in and I was sitting there reading it and my Boss (the Store manager) asked me what I was reading. I told him and he was like, "Oh, That's good stuff!" And then the assistant manager said, "What is?" And I told her, and she's like, "Oh yeah!" and then the new music guy is like, "Yeah, that is good stuff, have you ever read his biography?" From there he and I got started in this long 20-30 minute conversation about C.S. Lewis, Tolkien, Andrew Lang, George MacDonald and the writer's that influenced them. It was amazing. Suffice to say I look forward to more conversations with him.

Now... I am to bed.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***