Monday, August 19

I found that this picture was rather disturbing to me once I read the caption. You can find the article that goes with it over at Wired.

In other Wired news, anyone who has seen Vanilla Sky will find this article ("Get Yer Ice-Cold afterlife Here") to be somewhat scary. Personally I think the whole cryrogenics thing is a little strange and people are making money off of other people's hopes and dreams.

This has to be what I would call one of the most disturbingly pointed indie "films" I have ever seen. Five Thousand More It's animated and the music (which I think adds wonderfully to the piece) is by Clannzu

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***