Tuesday, August 27

Today was mildly entertaining. I think I did just about everything one can do at work. I started off the morning at Information, after that I went to Cafe for 30 minutes. Following that I was cashiering, and after that I covered lunch breaks in Music and then after that I had lunch and then went into recieving and helped with a new book shipment. Oh yeah, and during my time at information I got to play Manager on Duty for 30 minutes because my manager was doing a job interview. So I did pretty much everything today. I'm hopeing that will look good on my review. =) (After all that extra 25 cents is a nice little addition...)

Anyway, to top it all off I left work 2 hours early to go to the doctor, to get some medication for my eye. Which I discovered I had conjuntivitis (Pink Eye), I must have picked it up from some kid when I was cleaning up in the Children's department the other night. It's not all that bad though, so for that I am greatful. 3 days on the meds and I should be right as rain. (again)

I think I'll be booking my vacation camping spot tomorrow, and that hopefully will be some fun and good times. Even if it is just me and a pile of books.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***