Sunday, October 27

I am really sorry everyone. You would not believe me, when I say it's been a tough weekend thus far. For some reason Verizon decided they wanted to shut down DSL service since mid-day friday. So, that means this is the first time I have been able to get online since Friday. That has left a lot of time for interesting things to happen in my life that I wanted to write about but couldn't tell you all about because Verizon was busy looking for the cable that someone tripped over somewhere in the western US. =)

Work has kept me pretty busy this weekend. Went to the Family Christian Bookstore today for the "Friends and Family 20% off" sale that they were having. (My "in" being Ryan) So I walk in and instantly come accross a ton of great CD's. Now the best part about all this is I told myself before I went in there that I wasn't going to spend more than $100. (Which I thought would be like 6 or 7 CD's with the discount.) I picked up 12 CD's for $57!! 2.5 of which are duds, but when I paid $2.80 for each, I can't complain. So I felt today was worthwhile in that respect.

Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight. (those of you in the world that need to do that) Here's to an extra hour of sleep! Wooooo.

I had a rant I was going to go off on from last night (Friday), but this post is already long and I'm not sufficiently worked up yet. We'll see how it goes sometime this next week. I'm not saying it won't happen, I'm just saying I'm delaying it. Don't worry, it's going to come. (You can't rush art!)

Well, I have got to go get some music ready for tomorrow morning. I'll catch you all later!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***