Saturday, October 12

Last night was a lot of fun. Jess and a couple other people and I all went out and caught a 9:45 showing of Spirited Away, then headed accross the street and had some Dicks hambergers, fries and ice cream. Now I don't care what anyone says about Dicks, it's great. If you're ever in Seattle I suggest you find one of the 4 or 5 locations and eat there.

Ok, anyway, Spirited Away: I really enjoyed it. It had a lot of elements in it that reminded me of Princess Monoke, but the animation was beautiful, it had some humorus moments, and I enjoyed the story. Although everyone else that went really didn't enjoy it other than for it's animated beauty. It was worth the money I paid to see it and I would indeed see it again. There is some surreal imagry in it that is pretty cool. If you have a chance, I would suggest you give it a watch, maybe not in the theater, but a rental would be safe.

Now it's off to work!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***