Friday, October 25

Today is Friday. This might seem a little obvious to the rest of you but for me it comes as somewhat of a shock. I mean sure, the rest of you might have seen it coming, but what about those of us that have been broadsided by Friday? I had Sunday and Monday off and it succeeded in throwing off my week by leaps and bounds. Not that I don't work on the weekends, because I do, so it really doesn't MATTER that it's Friday. But, I am really tired, and now am going to go get some reading in before I have to head off to work.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***