Friday, November 8

Don't have much to say tonight, I just had an observation: Giving Ben a mop (like a real stringy rag mop) and telling him to mop something is like giving The Mouse a cookie. I have this feeling I could run a profitable side business JUST moping floors. I don't know what it is exactly, but moping is something I really enjoy. I think it's the fact that there is a pattern to it and it's somwhat of an art-form. I mean, not just ANYONE can mop a floor and do it well.

Where on earth did I discover this hidden talent? Well, it was back in my Freshman to Sophomore days (that summer) where I went to work for the school and I moped the gym several times a day. I really enjoyed it. I could do something and be proud of it and all the while be thinking about something else.

That said, I'm going to bed. (aside: I've been playing around with the forums we run here on Tibennet (bet you didn't know we had them did you!?) and I have decided to try to get some action going in them. Even if it's just me talking to myself.)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***