Friday, November 22

What is it about spending all day in the cafe that makes you smell coffee (burnt) for the next 3 days!? Those little specks of coffee seem to get stuck in my nose and don't leave. It's enoug to drive one CrAzY, for everything smells slightly of espresso. Yes... it's enough to put one on edge when you suddenly wake up wondering to yourself, "Did I tamp that last shot well enough!?" And in your dreams all you see are lines of people, and you're the only person on duty. And to make matters worse, you're wearing nothing but your apron. Yeah, that's enough to make you sit bolt upright in bed in a cold sweat.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***