Thursday, December 26

The curse of one such as I who feels the need to go to bed early at times, also feels the curse of waking up 3 hours later wide awake. This is me, now at 12:30am writing a note to you all because I can't sleep. I've got a busy day planned ahead of me. Lord of the Rings again at 10am, Band pratice at 4:30pm, and then dinner at 7:00pm.

Times like these I would rather be sleeping but it seems to elude me. So I'm sitting here in my cold room (which at 5:30 will be too hot) and typing out meandering poetry about the wind that blows through the trees outside my window.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***