Monday, December 30

I just want a haircut! Is that REALLY so hard to get? With the millions of hair places you'd think there would be ONE that fit what I was looking for. Somewhere where the people aren't crazy psyco people hell-bent on telling you about their depressing lives and how they had to come in and work even though it's their day off. It's enough to make me want to say "forget it", and let my hair grow out long. Maybe I'll return to an old trusted one from my childhood and see if I can just get something done right.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***