Thursday, January 2

Well, I dun and got me a new phone. That's right, I dun and get rid of that thar 3 years old tech-nol-o-gy and got me a right fancy phone. Why, if you can belieeeeve it, it allows me to play games AND talk on this here little device! It also keeps track of my farm'n schedule so I can be a know'n when the crops be dun.

Tonight after work I went out with my family to dinner at Outback Steak house. It was good. And at times like these I wonder why people choose to be vegitarians. Because let me tell you that side of beef was just right-down wonderful.

Tomorrow I have a day off. We'll see what excitment is in store for me...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***