Monday, May 24

A case of delayed class

Sick!? How can advisor's who are supposed to be advising me on the next 2 years of my life be SICK on a day like this!? Now I must wait until Friday to plan the next 2 years of my life.

However this gives me more time now. Between work and a meeting this morning. Can I just say that certain people just need to lighten up and get over their martyr complexes? I am not out to get you with my Newsstand Workload Planning, I just need to get it done and leave. Ok. I'm done now. You know it's hard doing a job that is highly time sensitive for me when people won't cooperate! Well, lets add this to the "learning something new" board and move on then!

@ SPU for work today. (yeah!) More computer fixings!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Ian got a shirt for his birthday yesterday that says "No, I won't fix your computer." It was quite appropriate.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***