Thursday, May 3

Surgery Tomorrow

Biopsy tomorrow morning/ afternoon. They are going to go in there and get a little bit of whatever it is that is plaguing my insides. Thanks to everyone for the support.

"God has invited you all into a deeper seam of His peace; though it is an invitation no one desires, it is somehow a privilege to be drawn near to the compassion of God Who knows suffering so well. May His Father's heart comfort you all during this time." -Bob

I'll be going into the hospital after I'm done with the cancer expert and then the biopsy. I'm not nervous so much for the biopsy being as I will be asleep, I am a little nervous about the results. (3 to 5 days later) It's hard. It's like my normal mind is either not able to grasp I have cancer or it is ok with it, and then sometimes my subconscious starts screaming in the background and I completely break down. So if you happen to be talking with me don't be surprised if I suddenly loose it and start crying. I'm nervous and it's stressful.

I know God is in control, it's just that I would like to learn a lesson from this and come out ok on the other end. I don't know if that is what God has in store for me, but I'm trying to be open to anything.

~B.

2 comments:

  1. Keep us updated, Ben. We'll pray for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:04 AM

    Thanks a lot Joel. Knowing people are praying for me helps a lot.

    ~Ben

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***