Thursday, July 5

bleh

I feel bad. This could very well be the lowest energy level I have felt to date with chemo. I haven't eaten anything today because I don't have the energy, I've barely drank anything, and generally I spend the day on the couch I'm considering going back to bed.

I almost wish I would crash just so that I could go into the hospital and start feeling better. (All the wonderful things they can put through my IV) I'm tired, I feel lame.

They tell me round 4 and 5 of chemo will be a little lighter than 1-3... that would be nice. I wish I could cook. I miss having the energy to cook. I think maybe that is why I spend so much time watching the food network. It's a hope for me. Anyway, I can't type anymore.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***