Friday, February 27

Townhouse sneek peak 3

Painted walls, new floors.



  1. There is something wrong with your plugs.

  2. Anonymous3:14 PM

    Heh... you might think so, but I guess it's not the case. 75% of them are "normal" and the other 25% are upside down. No rhyme or reason... I was told by the flooring guy that sub contractors will do that sometimes, and unless someone goes through and makes a fuss about it they don't get changed. Ok... whatever. Welcome to COS. (For the price we paid for it though, I don't much care so long as they work. =) )


I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***