Monday, August 31

Scanning

Well, I guess it had to come eventually. Wednesday, 10:00am is my... well I lost count, but I have another CT scan. It's funny how many of these I have had and for the life of me the one that sticks in my head the most is the first one I ever had. It was a pretty horrible experience. But I had never had an IT put in before and I think the guy who was doing it was probably attempting to do it with his eyes shut. It was just a bad time all around I think.

But here we are on the other side of that and I expect the last experience I had, although it was the most costly CT scan I have ever had, will help this one not seem so bad.

It still creates that kind of rift though until you find out the results of the scan. Either I am going to be dealing with cancer, or I will be "fine" and continue doing what I am doing. The difference between them is huge. I think some people mistake what I am feeling as fear. I'm not afraid of either outcome, granted chemo was bad, and I never want to go through it again, but I don't think I'm at the point where I would fall apart if I had it again. It wouldn't be pleasant... but it would require me to do a lot more thinking, and obviously it would be what God had chosen for me to go through right now. So being as God knows what is best for me I am awaiting the results hopefully before the end of the week. I'll keep you all informed.

Thanks for the continued support.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***