Tuesday, September 22

Here we go

MD Anderson appointment: September 29th at 10:30am. We'll be there until Monday October 5th.

I'd appreciate prayers as we have NO idea what our time in Houston is going to be like. It might be pretty free of stuff or they could duplicate a lot of the tests I have already been through. We'll see. Plus we'll need to figure out what kind of path we are going to take when we get the final outcome from MD Anderson.

Thanks in advance for your prayers. Hope extravagantly!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. That is exactly it. HOPE EXTRAVAGANTLY is the way to go. Well said.

    Extravagantly praying. Thanks for keeping up with the updates for us twitter quitters!

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***