Thursday, November 12

Guests

Wednesday I went to work in the morning and really tired myself out. It was good to get into the office to do some work, but didn't expect it to wear me out as much as it did.

Last evening as well my brother and his wife made it into town. After a doctor's appointment this morning we went over to Garden of the Gods and showed them around. Which wore me out again. I guess I'm more wear-out-able than I thought I would be.

Chemo starts on Monday again, and I have an MRI of my head tomorrow morning.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***