Friday, March 5

In up and out

Yesterday was pretty "bleh". I woke up hurting ALL over. When I got to the infusion center they gave me some drugs that helped bring the pain down, but we were a little experimental in how we went about covering the sickness that can come with those drugs, and I ended up spending the rest of the day throwing up whatever I ate. At the end of the time I got some drug I never remember having before, and I think it made me slightly paranoid and shaky. So when I got home I went to bed and about the only thing I could do was sleep to get rid of the side effects. I didn't really eat anything yesterday and this morning I don't hurt as much, but I still hurt. I think it's from all the "activity" yesterday.

We'll see if I can't survive the weekend. Thanks.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***