Friday, August 13

Certain types of chemo

Wednesday, they told me that most people can't handle the level of drug that they were giving me and "retreated" back to a smaller dose. I also got that chemo again for the first time in a few weeks and I can feel the effects. It really feels like something has attached itself to me and is sucking my energy out of me.

Things have kind of fallen into a kind of rhythm here in Houston. Lisa works a bit of an offset week, having more to do on Saturday's than on Mondays. Then it's the hospital on Wednesdays, church on Sundays, and whatever else we can find to do between those points. Thursdays tend to be grocery store day. We cook (Lisa does the cutting), we laugh at the bird, we try to get sleep.

I'm glad this isn't the middle of nowhere.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***