Friday, April 12

Do do I do from here

My typing skills the the past few days have been kind of lacking. I am sure it has something to do with calories in taskes, etc. Btu I am have been really been having a fun time with friends and family.

I really want to see as many of you as possibly, but it's going to be at the house for the freseeable foreseeable future, The Lord is my schepard

I was encouraged the other morning to dwell on the beautiful and lovely things of God at this point. I really want to. What verses do you use to dwell on Gos

I am tired, and I pretty sure that comes from seeing people, but a the moment it's not that easy,
Crossing. I would GREATLY appreciate prayers for today... espcially as I am having surgery to try and remove dim spots in my abdomen, that might be liquid, which might mean I could breate a bit more easier! Only I get to try it without anything other than local anasceptic/ pain duller. We shall see what the game is like.

I really, really covet your prayers as I go out into the world. God has given me a spirit of power and not of timidity. Please help me focus my eyes on Him, and be strange and courageous. His power would be made perfect in weakness.

I love you all and it gets harder.
Please pray for my procedure today for my breath to find some form or new expansion.

Prayers are 100% apprciated today. Rest is number two. I love you all.

Sorry this is dsjoined, I look forward to more when I am awake.

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]e

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***