Wednesday, April 10

Well, I wrote 2 new poems today. Mainly inspired by my walk from my car to the computer lab where I have my computer class. Here they are for you to read and enjoy. I think I am rapidly moving towards actually publishing something. I have a lot of poems that I enjoy a whole lot, and the other day at BN we had a "poet" come in and well, honestly his stuff was horrid. (Not content wise, but poem quality wise) So I figured if HE was published then I shouldn't have much of a problem being published. We will see. I need at least 10 more poems though than the ones I have on poetry.com, but we'll see what happens.
And now today's poems:
Dawn Dew and Drops of Dew, and You.

And a late addition I wrote when I went to pick up my sister from play pratice: Spring

Enjoy.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***