Saturday, July 24

Experts agree... it's too HOT!

It's 10. I'm lying in bed, sweating.

Several things of note today.
1. I got my hair cut. (I would take a picture, however I really haven't stopped sweating since I got home)
2. I got fed up with Verizon Wireless and quit. In January, when my contract ran out I was going to make the switch to T-Mobile, being as that is what Lisa has and we talk so much I figured it would be nice to be able to talk for free. So I walked out of the Verizon store and right to the T-mobile authorize dealer and I was like, "I want out of Verizon and I want T-mobile!" So what did I end up getting? Unlimited Nights and weekends, free camera phone, 600 anytime minutes and all this for HALF of what I was paying with Verizon. Granted not as much coverage, but honestly, Lisa doesn't have many problems with coverage, and I mostly chill in Seattle anyway. Verizon will charge me their "deactivation fee" for getting out of the contract early ($175). However with the money I am saving with T-mobile I will make that up in saving in just 4 months.

I still have the same phone number, just a cooler phone and I can talk to my girlfriend for free. How cool is that!?

Anyway, I am going to TRY to get some sleep now. A week from now I will be in Helena.

~B.

8 comments:

  1. When did you get that other phone you just got rid of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:34 PM

    Driving to Helena, then to Casper (Wyoming) and then to Colorado Springs.

    I got my current phone a year and a half ago. Right before Lisa and I started dating.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know if you drive through Newport!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:08 PM

    I think that is a little far north. =) Maybe on the way back when I am w/ Lisa...

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is, but I thought I should say it nevertheless. And if you come on the way back that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:15 AM

    Maybe we will... maybe we will...

    Yeah I mean why not? It's going to be the closest we'll ever be. =)

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newport is about 45 minutes to an hour north...

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***