Friday, July 23

More! From later!

Tha last boss here at CIS left at 3:20ish. It is now 4:40ish. I was commanded to stay here in case something was to happen. (EX: Someone's HD exploding, Word not taking any more guff, Excel not excelling, you get the idea) So for the past hour and 20 minutes I have been doing "research" on the internet.

Things I have researched today: The comics coming out for the next 5 weeks from Marvel. Current going prices on some of my comics. Marvel Heroclix figure prices. Movie trailers and finally reading every blog I haven't read that I have linked.

In other news this morning I was cleaning out a classroom and just outside there was a bulletin board with the letters A U S B E above it. I can only assume this is some sort of club and/ or gathering of people at SPU. However it took a LOT of will-power not to move the B.

Lisa and I have been dating for 18 months tomorrow! Where DOES the time go? In some ways it seems like it's been a long time, and in other ways I can't believe we're already at 18 months! Here's to many more!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***