Wednesday, July 28

Now a word from our sponsors...

One day of work left! (I am taking Friday off) Saturday morning 6am Ben will step into his little Honda and hit the road. Destination Saturday: Helena, MT. Before I leave on Saturday I'll post a map with outlines of where I am driving.

Hopefully also my R and D department (Ian) will get back to me about using my picture phone with blogger and you can get gainy-low quality pictures of my trip! (Until I upload my better pictures.)

Doing Lunch with Dan and the Lady J (Jane) today, Hanging with Ian and Katie and Dan and Jane tomorrow night, and then Friday is prep day! Finish off everything day that I left until the last minute.

Now back to work!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***