Friday, May 10

Ok... Best quote of the week goes to Tycho over at Penny Arcade for his interesting commentary on Pop culture. (Note that I agree.)

"Me, I think I watch movies wrong. I have a new technique I plan to flex at Attack, [Of the Clones] one where I pull like fourteen rubber-bands over my head and leave them on my neck, restricting blood flow to my brain and allowing me to digest popular culture."

Sadly enough the joy just isn't there for me with this Next Star Wars movie. Oh! Idea! Just to be spiteful, I am going to go see Spiderman on the opening day of Star Wars! *wahahahaha*

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***