Wednesday, July 24

Sooo, in order to make a post for today I will tell you a funny little story before I go off to Hollywood video to drop off some videos I didn't do earlier today.

When I got into work this morning to look at the daily schedule I noticed that I, much to my shock and dismay, was NOT listed as working today. But on the weekly schedule I was supposed to work. So somehow, I had fallen between the cracks. When the manager was notified of this situation the words, "And Ben" were added to the bottom of the schedule. So pretty much I made my own schedule today... it was indeed kind'a fun being able to say, "No, that's ok. I'll cover Info during your break, I don't have anything else I'm SUPPOSED to be doing." =) But I got 7 bays scanned and the Dog section all alphabetized. (Which is scary (They bite))

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***