Sunday, August 11

I spent another 3 hours in the cafe today. Granted it broke up my evening into nice little chunk-lets, but I got 3 whole drinks wrong. But Oh well, I'm sure it happens. This is starting the week known as "Everything is Due" week. I have my school payment, then I have my car insurance payment. NEXT week is part 2 of this week when my car payment and cell phone are due. I am EXTREMELY greatful I have a job that can cover all of that. I might verily be in trouble if I didn't.

More work tomorrow, not much going on at the moment. I'll keep you updated should that change. =)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***