Monday, August 5

So closing tonight was a good time. IN fact today was pretty good. I sent a lot of Star Trek books (oh, THAT is a subject that gets me riled up) back home. (To the publisher) Ryan also came and visited me at work as well. He got to meet Danielle and Thomas. (And he caved in and bought the "Muppets Take Manhatten" on DVD) So it was a "profitable" night all together.

Anyway, I expect tomorrow to be somewhat busy. I have my playtest at Microsoft in the evening, and I need to get the action fixed on my acoutic guitar so I get some good sound out of it.

So, I am off to bed, I will talk to you all later!

Have a great week!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***