Tuesday, September 3

Hey all! I'm in the process of burned "Snow Crash" to CD (I'm on CD #5 right now, lots more to go.), but as I was sitting here and watching my CDs burn, I opened up word-pad and did some word mixing. and thus came up with:
Darkness Cried.

Once again my poetry disclaimer. This poem is about no one, and about nothing other than I enjoy mixing words together to form things that sound interesting. This isn't a major reflection on something I am feeling, but just a grabbed emotion that I added words to. (Or the words added emotion to... which I think is the proper way of it.) Now before I write another one I have some reading to do...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***