Wednesday, September 25

Post number two from school: Ok, I admit the Cisco class I am taking isn't as bad as I was making it out to be. I think mainly it was my view on it. Once I got past some basic stuff from last year I think it will be fine. Today in the MCSE class we installed Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Not like I haven't installed windows more times than I can count. I can't wait until we get into windows scripting. That will make life a lot easier. I think with the new computer I am building I'll install W2k advanced server and Redhat Linux (dual boot) and see how my life is with that. I only wish we had a static IP address at home.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***