Sunday, September 8

So here's the deal. Friday night, I got to the campsite, and setup and got it looking pretty good. It was VERY cold at night, but I could deal with it. I woke up with birds chirping, and the sound of the river flowing by outside. The sun was up and I got up with it. I ate breakfast out of the back of my car, and then decided to go drive. I drove around lake Cresent (pictures to come), and then I drove out along the top part of the peninsula and took some pictures. So anyway, I get back to my campsite about 3, the rain starts at 5ish, the rain doesn't stop (at least for any great period of time) until this morning around 10 when I decide that I am cold, wet and the tent is starting to leak, and it is now time to leave being as the weather report says, "rainy until Wednseday". So home I came.

Adam and I are heading up to Canada tomorrow... maybe we'll go clubbing or something... =)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***