Saturday, September 28

This morning, I woke up, and started reading. My plans for the day went something like this: Read, sleep, read, sleep and eat. Then my phone rang. It was my brother who was coming home from college, but was lacking a ride. Being as I was doing nothing else, I grabbed my car-keys and headed out to the quaint little town of Ellensberg. I grabbed the brother, saw the college, and zipped back home. So I put 200 miles on the car today and got to drive 85 mph. It was a good day in that respect.

In other news Jessica's dad is going in for open heart surgery tomorrow morning, so prayers would be much apprectaied for their family.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***