Monday, October 21

Alright, I just HAD to share this with everyone, and I have NO idea how it happened, but I was looking around at the webstats for TibenNet for this month and fell upon the things that got people to our page from search engines. It was only one mind you, but "midgets in clown suits pictures" actually got someone to find TibenNet... now I don't know about you, but I am lacking any pictures of midgets in clown suits. I'm going to blame this one on Matt.

The webstats are pretty interesting. I learned that this is the most frequently visited site on TibenNet... I don't know if that means than the 4 readers I have sit there and hit refresh 16 times a day, or what, but the numbers are climbing on the useage for this site. (Which I think is cool) Deffinatly means I will work harder to supply you guys with information and CrAzY links.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***