Monday, October 21

Well, I guess I just don't know what to say. I guess I could go on for a very long time about the state of the nation and the plight of common man. But I don't think I really feel the need to go on about that at this moment.

Before I continue, I have a link for oyu that is simply wonderful! Anyone who has read (or claimed to read) American Gods will find this link to Roadside America will be interesting. I mean even if you haven't read the book you will pobably find this site entertaining.

I have today off, so I will probably end up doing HW and reading and then something other stuff.

I went to a meeting this morning at work and we discussed the state of the store and how we are doing money wise, and the upcoming holiday season. (The joys of being a lead and getting to know all of this) After that I walked a group of people through my section and told/ showed them the differences between The SQL and SQL Server sections, and the Java, Java Server Pages and Java Script. (Which are all in seperate places, and if YOU ever want a tour I would be more than happy to show you around.)

October is rapidly coming to a rapid close. Please prepare yourself for the impact of November.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***