Wednesday, October 16

Life has, once again, made it so I come up with a lack of sleep. However, I work a mid-shift today at work so I will be home by 9 tonight, which means I can get some of that sweet, sweet sleeping time in. (come home, sleep for 2 hours, get online, pretend like I've been awake all day... =) )

If things have gone as planned my new HD should be shipping out today.

Malia also uploaded a heap'n huge pile of pictures from France, so I will probably make my way through those at some point today or tomorrow. Look for updates at her site coming soon.

This ends todays, "report from school" stay tuned when next time you'll hear Ben say, "Wow... that was a long day!"

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***