Sunday, October 27

Today was pretty uneventful. So far this afternoon it's found me at lunch with Ryan and then coming home to take a nap and then catching some of the last game of the world series. Not sure what other excitement will come around. I know I've got a test to take later tonight.

Oh! I got my registration information for next quarter. So it's once again time to save those pennies for school. (Which I personally think is REALLY bad timeing.) I will have 800 or so dollars due to the school around November 20th, which is also the same day I have a car payment due as well. Not to mention the fact that it's near Christmas time as well. But who knows... maybe I can get BN to cover this next quarter. That would be super-extra nice. (With frosting)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***