Saturday, January 11

As my mother pointed out in a comment I didn't post on my birthday. I was intending on leaving a post on the exact time of my birthday, but, as you might have noticed, TibenNet was down for almost a whole day. So this didn't allow for postings. And besides, I'm a busy guy. =)

What have I been up to? Well, lets see, yesterday (the 10th, Friday) was my 21st birthday. I hung out with Mathew (he used to manage at my store, he moved to crossroads), we "did" coffee. Then I went over to SPU and hung with Jess for a bit. From there I went to the UW and picked up Lisa and we went to the King's Players (the drama troup I used to be in, and my sister is currently in) dessert theater, to raise money for their mission trip this spring. After that Lisa and I hung out for a bit. (Drank tea, chatted, watched some interesting anime)

Then this morning I pried myself out of bed (I had a nasty headache and felt sick, and that is generally to be expected the day after you turn 21, but I didn't do any drinking of anything other than some tea, so I kind'a feel like I partied hard last night... only I didn't... sooo, the question remains, why do it!?) and went to work. Today at work seemed to be surprisingly busy. However, I did get to play Froggy today. We had a costume character "visit", and it was based off these books about this character named Froggy. So here I was a 5 foot 7 inches tall frog. It was fun. I would like to say I did it for the kids, but however my co-workers did get a good laugh out of it.

And now I am going to go watch the Lord of the Rings with the actor's commentary on! Oh... and I discovered I have all next weekend off! Friday, Saturday AND Sunday! What WILL I do with myself!?

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***