Thursday, February 13

Hey everyone!
Major apologies for the lack of updates, I just didn't want my vacation pics to get lost in a flood of posting.
So I'm back. I slept through my fist class this morning because I felt that I wouldn't actually miss anything. (It appears I was right... lets hope this doesn't become a habbit) Before my cisco class I stopped off at BN in D-town Bellevue to pickup a Manifest. (moving books from one store to another) I called the person I was picking up the manifest for at work and she was like, "Ahhhh, actually there is more." AFTER class I will have to go back and brave their parking lot to pick it up. I feel like a currier. (I DO have to admit though that that might be a fun job...)

Tomorrow is of course, Valetine's Day, and I have to admit I am a bit excited being as this is the first "v-day" in which it hasn't been S.A.D. (Singles Awareness Day)

I'll tell you all about it on Saturday because I'm afraid of ruining some surprises for Lisa in case she's reading. =)

Hope you're all having a great day!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***