Wednesday, March 5

I know I haven't posted in a while. It's probably the excess amount of life I have going at the moment. I have more "finals" this quarter than I have had in my life. Final Project (huge, fatty thing) and a final tomorrow morning. Then A practical final and a written final for my IT273 class, and then a final for my IT 272 class as well. So I am more busy now, than I think I have ever been. Something still feels like it's missing though... maybe it's the lack of a performance at the end of the week. =)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***