Tuesday, May 6

Posted on the TibenNet.net main page

Well kids, here's the skinny, the 411, the "Low-Down" if you will:
-AnalogCafe.net is claimed and will be ready for bussiness soon.

Here is what services I can, and will, be providing for you folks FREE of CHARGE!
1. Free email addresses! EX: whatsherface@AnalogCafe.net (Rumor has it I have an "Unlimited" amount, so tell your friends...)
2. Free blog hosting! (None of this stuff anymore: http://www.tibennet.net/~myfacehere/, oh no You'll get: http://myfacehere.Analogcafe.net/)
3. More webspace! You can now upload pictures and include them in your (free) blog!
4. A new name, a new logo, and that means new MERCHANDISE! (Yes, this means I am running out of newish looking shirts!)

So that all said, tell you friends, your family. If you want blogs, I can host them. If you want email, I can give you one. It'll be fun!

Any websites on Tibennet will be transfered over. In their place will go a website with a little notification that the site has moved. This will stay up there for the rest of the year.

If you have any ideas for a logo, please, send me your ideas! I'm going to say this: "If you create a design that I like well enough to make the logo, free T-Shirt for you!"

Stay tuned here. Or maybe over there...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***