Thursday, June 5

Guess where I'm at!!

Hey all! Through the miracle of modern technology I come to you tonight from the UW campus. (In some computer lab where Lisa is working on some project.) This is really the first time i have had the chance to really get in to this whole mobile thing. It's pretty cool. Me Likey.

Dan got back last night and I got to meet his charming ladyfriend. WIll be spending some time getting to hang with dan and getting to know Jane. I look forward to it. I look forward even more to the fact that I don't have to work again until Monday! And then I work again on Wednseday and that's it for next week! Then I work on Sunday and 2 days off again! (Then it all breaks loose as Harry Potter 5 comes out. (June 21st) I'll try to keep you all updated on that. (We're getting 1850 copies of the book for the 21st!!))

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***