Wednesday, July 30

A fresh view

These days I find it harder and harder to find evidence in our modern media for reasons we are still in Iraq and still trying to help the people over there. I hear a lot of people thinking they have the answer and everything, yet they seem to forget a lost of past history and logic. Thus, because I read him and thoroughly enjoy him, I give you:
LT SMASH. He's over in Iraq and he does a great job at doing what our media doesn't.

This is required reading for those of you that are tired of the media's coverage on Iraq. (Especially today's post)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***