Friday, August 1

Gotta admire...

You just gotta admire a man who can pull this off. *Sniffle* a man after my own heart.

So yeah. Welcome to August. Month of my mother's Birthday, Ben and Lisa's 7 month aniversary, and a small dog named twinkles. (Ok... I have no idea what the dog thing is, but I needed a third thing that was absurd. And I couldn't very well say "Ian and Katie's wedding" because if that took the absurd spot I would be in trouble.)

So later today (read 5.5 hours) I will be making my way east as I go to join my fellows in eastern Washington where we will "camp" for the next couple days. This will be a much needed break from work. But not that much of a break. For I have a final next week, as well as Ian's wedding. So Lax isn't going to happen, no no, not by any means. Ha! You hear me HA! I laugh in the face of too much to do! Ha! I... Ok... maybe I'll slow down a bit.

~B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***