Monday, July 7

Make with the posty!

I think you'll all notice a serious lack of posting this month. This is due to the high volume of "life" I have going on right now. Case in point: School Monday thru Thursday. And then I work a closing shift almost every one of those nights. Long AND hard. I'm only taking 6 credits, but it wasn't this tricky when I was taking 15... let me tell you.

So I'll post when I feel I have something to say, but it's honestly just been work, school, sleep and attempted social life.

Later!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***