Monday, September 22

Architecture stuff...

During work today I got a call from Lisa, saying she had some kind of Achitecture dinner thing where they give you free food and you mingle with other architecture students. I thought that sounded like a good time so after work I headed over to the U of W and met up with Lisa, who is back at UCU. The "dinner" was more like.. little tidbits of food and they gave you small plates to encourage small eating. Uh-huh... right. Like that is gonna stop some people. All manners of foods like salmon on a stick, little chicken wings, egg-rolls, and some vegtable type stuff as well.

That was that. Work tomorrow morning again, only 4 hours though, and then Lisa and I are going to go celebrate our 8 month aniversary!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***