Wednesday, October 1

Welcome to October

My feet hurt. Standing in the cafe all night long is not condusive to them feeling better either. The truely sad part is that I am back at work in the morning... grrr.

Well, school has started officially now for people. Lisa has started her architecture classes and people are back at UCU. I am very much looking forward to Friday. It will be a good to have a day off from BN. Anyway, bed calls to me. Oh BTW: If you get a chance to see the Return of the King Trailer, do so. It's very cool.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***